The Jenkins Law Firm Scholarship
The Jenkins Law Firm will award two $250 prizes per semester to one student from high school and one student from college, based in Arizona. The prize will help the student pay the cost of the tuition, fees, and required books. For the student to qualify, a written essay is required on the topic -‘the importance of college education amid the vast resources that can be utilized from the Internet’. Those who are interested in participating are required to write an essay with a maximum of 800 words.
The essay should persuade and convince the readers on the importance of college education.
The submission of your entry should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 575-636-9027 and ask for Glenda.
Criteria for the applicants to qualify:
- The student should be a high school senior in Arizona who is expected to attend post-secondary education either at a community college or a university.
- And/or a college student in Arizona who has a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester and is pursuing a four-year degree.
- A resident of Arizona.
- Should possess leadership qualities with demonstrated dedication to complete a post-secondary education.
Important information about the scholarship:
- The award of $250 is for two separate scholarships.
- The first two scholarship prizes will be given in the spring and the second two will be awarded in the fall.
- The Jenkins Law Firm executive team will review the essays. Judges will consider originality and quality of writing.
- The submission deadlines are on April 1, 2015, and October 1, 2015.
- The winners will be notified through e-mail and will be posted in the Facebook page on April 30, 2015 and October 31, 2015.
- By joining the essay writing contest, you automatically agree for your work to be used in our marketing campaigns, our social media and websites.